- Matthew Lightner's (Atera) Dried Beet & Sea Urchin.
- Daniel Boulud enjoys nachos with George Mendes...
- ... and decides to send leftovers to chef Francois Payard.
- Festival Co-Founder David Bernahl addresses diners at the Grand Finale (a $1,250 meal)
- Union Square Hospitality's Michael Romano relaxes at The Cosmo's Saturday patio party.
- Is Todd Fisher the next Guy Fieri?
Now in its sixth year, the Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival is bigger than ever, and attracted plenty of bold-faced names. While the ruggedly handsome Grant Marek handled editorial duties here in SF, your humble editor and her counterpart at Eater LA braved the lines, the crowds, and the endless promotional advertising to chat with the chefs and sample a few bites. Head over to Eater National for our reflections on the weekend that was.