You sent in your submissions, and our fantastic panel of judges have narrowed down the pool of Eater Young Guns candidates to 50 scintillating semifinalists. Everyone on the list is under 30 (or has worked in their chosen field for fewer than five years) and was recognized for their achievements as a culinary professional (whether a chef, sommelier, bartender, brewer, winemaker, manager, or other expert), and they're all pretty darn awesome. Here now, your Bay Area semifinalists for the Eater Young Guns awards:
· Heidi Brown, culinary liaison, The Restaurant at Meadowood, St. Helena, CA
· Duncan Holmes, chef de cuisine, Sons & Daughters, San Francisco
· Jessica Largey, chef de cuisine, Manresa, Los Gatos, CA
Check out the other semifinalists, who hail from all over this great nation, right here. The winners will be revealed in late June.
Do you have a testimonial in support of one of these Young Guns? Share your stories with email@example.com.
· Meet the 50 Eater Young Guns Semifinalists For 2013 [~ EN ~]
· Waters, Crenn, and Mina Join Eater's Young Guns Committee [~ ESF ~]