Sprig's guest-chef stints with top-notch locals have repeatedly sent the city's app-hungry diners into a tizzy, and they're gearing up for a whale of a promo: all week long, Tim Archuleta of Eater Award-winning Ichi Sushi + Ni Bar will be delivering Ichi's handmade sushi through the instant-meal service at dinnertime. Each night, Sprig will serve up a different combo of a six-piece roll and quartet of nigiri from Archuleta, with options ranging from spicy tuna rolls to ocean trout. It's a great way to sample Ichi's fare from the comfort of your home (they don't normally deliver), though the offerings are priced a bit higher than Sprig's standard fare, at $17. (That's not including potential surge pricing.) Here's the full menu for this week:
- Monday: Spicy tuna roll. Nigiri: Tuna, ocean trout, eggplant, inari.
- Tuesday: California roll. Nigiri: Two pieces of tuna, eggplant, inari.
- Wednesday: Ocean trout roll. Nigiri: Albacore tuna, tuna, eggplant, inari.
- Thursday: Vegetable roll. Nigiri: Tuna, albacore tuna, tuna, ocean trout, Inari.
- Friday: Tuna roll. Nigiri: Two pieces of ocean trout, eggplant, inari.