1. How Wise Sons Will Save the San Francisco Bagel Scene
It's a tall order, but Wise Sons Bagel & Bakery is trying hard to make great bagels.
2. Ju-ni Opens With Omakase-Only, 12-Seat Bar
It's focusing on fish from Japan.
3. Pagan Idol, a Tiki Oasis From Future Bars Guys, Sneakily Opens in the FiDi
Festive drinks and decor that will please aficionados and novices alike.
4. San Francisco's Most Architecturally Stunning Recent Restaurants
It's not just the food that's drawing attention.
5. Dunkin' Donuts Begins Bay Area Invasion in Walnut Creek
The beloved donut and coffee chain is opening in June.
1. The Halal Guys Chooses the Tenderloin for First San Francisco Location
Get ready for late-night halal.
2. Michael Mina Steps Down as CEO of Mina Group
Taking over the more managerial and operational roles will be Bill Freeman, the former CEO and chairman of Bertucci's Italian restaurants
3. 8 of San Francisco's Most Popular Breakfast Pastries
Eight excellent options for getting your pastry fix, napkins not included.
4. The Best Cheap Breakfasts in San Francisco
These 11 restaurants offer a well-priced breakfast that will fill you up and start your day off really right for under $6.
5. 8 of San Francisco's Tastiest Doughnut Shops
Whether you prefer yours light and fluffy, with unusual flavor combinations, traditional and at 2 a.m., or organic and vegan, there’s a doughnut shop in San Francisco that’s certain to please your palate.
1. 10 Things to Know About Mensho Tokyo, SF's Newest Ramen Shop
It's the acclaimed ramen shop's first expansion outside Japan.
2. Levi's Stadium Jacked Up Concession Prices for Super Bowl 50
Ten dollars for a slice of pizza (normally $8), $7 for a bottle of Aquafina water ($5.75) and $15 for a premium draft beer like Stella Artois ($13).
3. The 15 Best Places to Eat in North Lake Tahoe
From Incline Village to Truckee and everything in between, here are 15 of the best spots to dine during your next (fingers crossed) snow-filled getaway.
4. Locondoms Are Back; Shinola Opening To Debut New Cruffin Flavor
Happy Valentine's Day.
5. Trader Joe's Possibly Bringing All The Snacks to 4th and Market
The grocery chain is interested in beginning the approvals process for opening its sixth SF location there.
1. 11 Places to Hide From the Super Bowl
Can’t normally snag a seat at your favorite watering hole? No problem. Super Bowl Sunday is your time to take the city by storm, and we have a list of the best places to go to not watch the game.
2. Where to Watch Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco
Head to one of these 19 SF spots where you won't have to do any heavy lifting, cooking or cleaning.
3. Behold The Treasury's Soaring Digs, A Fitting Addition to the Financial District
This gilded, high-ceilinged bar in the heart of the Financial District has all the craft cocktails and upscale bar snacks one might need post-work.
4. What to Eat in Super Bowl City
Super Bowl City, while the subject of much ire, is also hard not to wonder about. Here is the list of vendors and some of the menu items that hungry football people can find in the hubbub.
5. This Week's Most Over-the-Top Super Bowl Food Stunts
There's a lot going on foodwise in town this week, from bars running Super Bowl day specials to baller events, but some of it is rises to the top as just a little more ridiculous than the rest. Presenting the stuntiest of all the Super Bowl food stunts.