It's never been easier to eat local. With top-notch farmers markets nationwide, shopping for homegrown produce and sustainably raised meats is now more accessible than ever. Not only do these markets offer an abundance of incredible products for reasonable prices, they often make for a fun family event. Live music, petting zoos and kid-friendly workshops abound with chef demos and canning sessions. Hungry? These markets also offer some of the best street food in the country to tide you over until you get home and start prepping your bounty of heirloom tomatoes, obscure micro greens and foraged mushrooms.Read More
SPONSORED: San Francisco Farmers Markets to Visit This Summer
View as Map
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
1. Heart of The City Farmers Market
2. Ecology Center Farmers Market, Berkeley
3. Mission Bay Farmers Market at UCSF
4. Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
5. Fort Mason Center's Farmers Market
6. Stonestown Farmers Market
7. Alemany Farmers Market
© 2021 Vox Media, Inc. All rights reserved.