More often than not, tipsters, readers, friends and family of Eater have one question: Where should I eat right now? Restaurant obsessives want to know what's new, what's hot, which favorite chef just launched a sophomore effort, where to sip the cocktail of the moment. And while the Eater 38 is a crucial resource covering old standbys and neighborhood essentials across the city, it is not a chronicle of the 'it' places of the moment. Thus, we offer the Eater Heat Map, which will change continually to highlight where the foodie crowds are flocking at the moment.
Additions and Subtractions:
· January 7, 2011: added Cotogna, Commonwealth, Plum, Sons & Daughters; dropped Prospect, Wayfare Tavern, Gitane, Mission Chinese Food
· May 9, 2011: added Nojo, Locanda
· June 29, 2011: added Sneaky's; dropped Sons & Daughters
· August 22, 2011: added Txoko, Boxing Room, Bushi-tei; dropped Chotto, Leopold's, Bar Agricole
· September 20, 2011: added Park Tavern; dropped Atelier Crenn, Fifth Floor
· October 6, 2011: added Jasper's Corner Tap, Piccino; dropped Una Pizza Napoletana