To kick off Cocktail Week 2013, it's time for a refresh of the Eater Cocktail Heatmap, and so here we are, bringing you the very best of new bars and restaurant bar programs that have debuted in the late summer and fall (including a pop-up and a couple of major revamps at existing places). Consider it your back-pocket guide to the coolest new cocktail programs all over the city. As always, this list is in no particular order; state your proposed additions and subtractions in the comments, or send us a good old-fashioned e-mail.
· October 28, 2013: added 1760, Tosca Cafe, Gitane, Cafe Terminus, The Cavalier, Emperor Norton's Boozeland, The Love Boat, La Urbana, Brass Tacks, Bergerac, Range, Holy Water
· July 31, 2013: added Ziryab, Roka Akor, Swig, Dogpatch Saloon, Novela, Driftwood
· April 22, 2013: added The Alchemist, Trick Dog, Tribune Tavern, Hard Water, Coqueta, Kronnerburger
· September 12, 2012: added Tradition, Mission Bowling Club, Big, Jasper's Corner Tap
· April 20, 2012: added Raven, Local Edition